If you're an adult with or without children, one thing is almost certainly true: You never have enough time to do everything you'd like to do. Or even the important stuff, such as exercising and staying healthy.
The YMCA can help you get more out of life without blowing up your schedule. We're open long hours throughout the week to give you more opportunities to use our facilities and participate in our many programs. We also offer free child care for your kids while you're using YMCA facilities.
Below is a sampling of some of the many programs we offer for adults and families at the Battle Creek YMCA. You'll also want to check out our "What's New?" section for upcoming events and classes.
ADULT AND FAMILY PROGRAMS AT THE Y
▪ Free Child Care
▪ Fitness Classes - More than 60 Per Week!
▪ Aquatic Activities for Every Age Group
▪ Senior Fitness Programs
▪ Therapy Pool and Water Aerobics
▪ Family Workout Times
▪ Family Swim
▪ Largest Selection of Fitness Equipment in the Area
▪ Basketball Leagues and Pick-Up Games
▪ Indoor Tennis
▪ Running and Triathlon Groups
▪ Adult Literacy, ESL and GED Education Classes
▪ And much more!
To learn about our programs, please click here now. To learn upcoming events and special classes, click here now. Or call the YMCA Welcome Center at (269) 963-9622 for personal assistance. Welcome!