FIND YOUR FIT
Personal training is a unique, individualized experience in which you work with a certified personal trainer to achieve your health and fitness goals. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff will guide you through a variety of exercises and workouts, and help you develop a
fitness plan that fits your current goals and lifestyle.
What are the benefits of personal training?
• Proper instruction on resistance, cardiovascular, and other forms of exercise.
• New and fresh workout ideas to maximize your results.
• Motivation and encouragement to help you set and achieve your goals.
• Increase your commitment and help you stay on track.
• Challenge you and push you more than you could on your own.
FREE orientations are available for the H.E.C. and Wellness Center to help you become familiar with the equipment we offer!
When you join the YMCA, we want you to feel comfortable with the equipment and enjoy your workouts. Our friendly fitness staff would be happy to provide you with some basic instruction on fitness equipment and assist you in developing a beginners workout plan.
Meet your trainers:
A.A. Physical Education
ACE Certified Personal Trainer
Fitness Instructor 20+ years
Certified BTS/Les Mills Group
16 Year Collegiate Swim Coach
NCAA DIII Coach of the Year